We provide scheduled tours (*) to tourist attractions in the city, surrounding areas and nearby towns, conducted by our specialized, bilingual guides. Some of the attractions of interest include:
- The Mantiales de Matzinga (the Matzinga Natural Springs) and trout farm.
- La Cascada del Elefante (the Elephant Waterfall).
- Las Grutas de Galicia (the Galicia Caves).
- The town of Fortín de las Flores and its bonsai garden.
- Local nurseries.
- You may also go hiking, hang-gliding (once a year), zip-lining, rappelling and wall climbing in Santa Catarina, visit the U.N.A.M. observatory at Sierra Negra, or climb the Pico de Orizaba.
- Talleres Barcelona: manufacturers of beautiful religious statues, whose craftsmanship and originality make it the pride of Orizaba. It specializes in restoring old and valuable works.
- The Orizaba cable car: a great view of the city’s parks and the surrounding mountains from the first cable car in the south east of Mexico.
- Visit the web site at www.talleresbarcelona.com
(*) At an additional cost and with prior reservation. 50% deposit required. Valid for a minimum of eight people.